Returning for the 4th straight year this Thursday, August 15th is the Deschutes Street Fare outside its pub in Portland’s Pearl District. So once your done with work for the day make your way down to the Pearl to enjoy some great food and beer pairings out on the street next to Deschutes. And the band lineup looks pretty stellar too featuring local faves The Minus 5.
The 4th Annual Street Fare, featuring street cart vendors, Deschutes Brewery beer and live music guarantee to wow you, your friends, and even your cousin! Join us on August 15th as we shut down the street in front of our Pub in Portland from 5-9 PM for our most excellent party of the year!
Street Carts plus Food + Beer Pairings:
- The Angry Unicorn -Unicorn Bawlz paired with Black Butte XXV
- Cheese & Crack -Housemade Savory Oatmeal Cookies, Brie Brulee, Pickled Cherries paired with Mirror Pond Pale Ale
- PDX671 -Spicy Chicken Salad paired with Twilight Summer Ale
- Churros Locos -Churro Sunday paired with Black Butte Porter
- Savor The Chill -Smoked Vanilla Porter, Dry-Hopped Mango, Chocolate Stout with Coco De Leche Swirl paired with Fresh Squeezed IPA
- Garcelon’s Soup & Grilled Cheese -Fresh Squeezed IPA-Cheddar Soup with Prosciutto, Chives and Garcelon’s House Croutons paired with Chainbreaker White IPA
- Touchdown’s BBQ -Pulled Pork Sandwich paired with Black Butte XXV
Live Music By:
We’re excited to partner with the Meals on Wheels People, once again, so the proceeds will help provide hot, nutritious meals for the elderly in need.
All ages welcome. Tickets available at the door (cash or card) or by clicking the ticket link.
Watch the video a previous years’ festivities!
Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House
210 NW 11th Ave.