Today the 5th Annual Oregon Cider Week kicks off and will continue through Sunday, June 26. Rogue Cider will be showcasing limited and barrel aged ciders all week long at its Oregon Public House’s. Here’s a rundown on what to expect.
June 16th – 26th
Rogue will be releasing its Chipotle Whiskey Barrel Aged Fruit Salad Cider at all Oregon locations. Supplies are limited so get some before it’s gone!
- Rogue Brewer’s on the Bay
2320 OSU Drive, Newport, OR, 97365
- Rogue Bayfront Public House
748 SW Bay Blvd., Newport, OR, 97365
- Rogue Hall
1717 Southwest Park Ave., Portland, OR, 97201
- Rogue Distillery & Public House
1339 NW Flanders, Portland, OR, 97209
- Rogue Ales Public House Astoria
100 39th St, Astoria, OR 97103
Saturday, June 18th, All Day – Barrel Aged Cider Tapping at The Green Dragon
Featuring multiple ciders aged in Rogue Spirits Barrels plus a special firkin tapping on Saturday only.
Try the following specialty ciders:
- Chipotle Whiskey Barrel-Aged Fruit Salad Cider
- Oregon Oak Barrel-Aged Fruit Salad Cider
- Dead Guy Whiskey Barrel-Aged Plot Twist Perry Cider
- Pink Gin Cider (Aged in Pink Spruce Gin Barrels)
- Red Flesh Cider Firkin
Rogue will also be providing a shuttle service to and from Cider Summit Portland that takes place on June 17th & 18th. Stay safe and catch a ride and don’t forget to stop by the Rogue Cider table to say “hi” and try a sample. For more info and shuttle schedule go to: http://www.cidersummitnw.com.