- This event has passed.
Adopt-A-Hop: A Single Hop Celebration & Mini BeerFest
March 25 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
PORTLAND, OREGON – On Saturday, March 25th at Baerlic Brewing from 2pm-6pm, we are celebrating spring hop planting and buying some time until those sweet little nuggets are ready for fresh hop season in the fall!
- Saturday, March 25th
- Baerlic Brewing Co. & Taproom
- Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/241111979682368/
- MEET THE FARMER: You’ve heard of meet the brewer, but now its time to meet our hop farmer. Most of the hops we use here at Baerlic are Oregon grown Crosby Hop Farm in Woodburn, OR—a 5th generation hopfarm with an impeccable taste for quality and sustainability! They’ll be in-house to talk hops and the hop industry.
- HOMEGROWN HOPS & HOMEBREW: When we started homebrewing in 2007, we cut our chops and learned the ropes from our good friends F.H. Steinbart Co.—one of the oldest homebrew supply stores in the good ole USA! They’ll be in-house slinging hop rhizomes and hop gadgets and hop sensory and on and on.
SINGLE-HOP MINI BEERFEST: ($15 PRE/$20 DAY OF) Includes single hop beers from: Baerlic Brewing Company, Migration Brewing Company, Hopworks Urban Brewery, Widmer Brothers Brewing, Coalition Brewing, and Stormbreaker Brewing.
- BeerFest Tickets: $15 before event/$20 day-of, includes 4oz pours of 7 single hop beers. Tickets are limited for the mini beerfest part of this event, we recommend buying ahead of time or getting to the event early.