The beer lineup includes a special keg of the 2010 Franc’ly Brewdolph, originally created for the Holiday Ale Festival. A description of the beer lineup follows:
- 2010 Franc’ly Brewdolph: 7.6% ABV, aged for 14 months in cabernet franc barrels, red ale style, malty and creamy body.
- Saison the Beach: 5.4% ABV, amber color, spice and floral flavors, grapefruit zest, candied ginger, black peppercorns, crisp finish.
- Forbidden Fruit: 5.9% ABV, collaboration with Bazi for their 2nd year anniversary in May 2013, saison brewed with 64 lbs of black currant, ruby golden color, white lasting head, fruity aroma and taste, tart finish.
- Cellar D’or: 4.9% ABV, bright gold, small white head, tropical fruit notes, hint of clove, herbal hops, dry finish.
- L’alerte Rouge: 5.2% ABV, Belgian style red, aromas of tropical fruit and spicy Belgian yeast. Medium-bodied with sweet caramel malt flavors balanced by spicy hops. Dry, refreshing finish with moderate hop bitterness.
A tasting tray featuring all FIVE – 5 oz pours – will be available for $9.
For more information about the event call 503-234-8888 or visit Bazi’s website.
About Bazi Bierbrasserie:
Bazi, a Belgian Monks watering hole, is located in the heart of Hawthorne, just south on SE 32nd Ave. A full service bar, Bazi brings centuries of brewing expertise under one roof by pouring domestic and imported Belgian craft beers. Wine and a premium liquor selection compliment many along with signature cocktails. The food menu blends a heritage influenced by the French, Dutch and German. Just like the European tradition, Bazi embraces all local sport teams and encourages enthusiasts to gather together to cheer for your local team on a 114” HDTV!
Posted under Uncategorized
This post was written by D.J. Paul on October 3, 2013