Baker’s Dozen Coffee Beers & Doughnuts Returns to Bend
After a successful launch last year, the Baker’s Dozen Coffee Beers & Doughnuts returns for its second year to Bend, Oregon. Hosted at Silver Moon Brewing on Saturday, May 20, 2023 from 10:00am – 1:00pm, this year’s event will once again pair a baker’s dozen worth of coffee beers with Central Oregon’s best doughnuts.
The 2nd Annual Baker’s Dozen-Bend celebrates local brewers, roasters and bakers all at once. Each brewer uses beans from a different roaster to create their coffee beer, many that are only available at the festival on Saturday.
Admission into Baker’s Dozen includes all 13 coffee beers, samples of several of the specific coffees featured in the beers, morsels of all 13 doughnuts, and a souvenir glass. Tickets are only available for those 21+, though all ages are welcome to attend. So if you bring the kiddos, make sure that you share a morsel or three with them!
- Bevel (Vietnamese Coffee Stout made with Lens Coffee)
- Boneyard (coffee stout made with Third Rock Roasters)
- Breakside (barrel-aged coffee-chai stout made w/ Thornton Family Roasters)
- Coldfire (stout made with Tailored Coffee, also from Eugene)
- Deschutes (porter made with Nossa Familia Coffee)
- Fremont (barrel-aged coffee-cinnamon winter ale from Seattle made with Lighthouse Coffee)
- Kobold (latte stout made with Lone Pine Coffee)
- McMenamins (made with McMenamins Coffee)
- Monkless (quadruple ale made with Backporch Coffee)
- Silver Moon (stout aged in maple-bourbon barrels from The host)
- Van Henion (coffee schwarzbier made with Thump Coffee)
- Worthy (made with Bohemian Wood-fired Coffee Roastery)
- Anita’s Kitchen
- Chalk to Flour
- Deschutes Brewery
- The Point
- Sisters Bakery
- Too Sweet Cakes
- Wickiup Junction
Tickets are currently on-sale and are priced at $40 each and includes a sample of all beers and doughnuts. It the 200 tickets are not sold out in advance; tickets will be $50 at the door. To purchase tickets, click here.
Keep up on event info at Facebook.com/BakersDozenFest or Instagram at @BakersDozenFest.
Silver Moon Brewing
24 NW Greenwood Avenue
Bend, OR 97701