Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House to Host 2019 Sour Fest Today
Today, Saturday, April 20th, Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House will host its 2019 Sour Fest. On tap will be six sour beers from Deschutes Brewery!
Sour Fest takes place today from 11:00am until close so stop in anytime to get your sour beer fix. Deschutes will be serving up a special sour beer flight or order any beer by the snifter. There’s no entry fee to attend! Here’s a preview of the beers.
2019 Sour Fest Lineup:
Marionberry Lavender Sour
Jalapeño Margarita Sour
Grapefruit Rose Sour
Thai Chile Sour
Light Brunch Sour
Dark Cherry Sour
In addition to the sour beers pouring, Deschutes will be serving up a Boozy Brunch this morning at 11:00am. Yes, its short notice but the menu that’s posted below looks quite tempting.
Boozy Brunch Menu:
1. French toast, lemon curd, fresh berries – Marionberry Lavender Sour
2. Shrimp ceviche and avocado salad, pickled jalapeno – Jalapeno Margarita Sour
3. Roasted grapefruit, brown butter, hazelnut – Grapefruit Rose Sour
4. Thai peanut sausage, curried julienned egg, smoked mussel/thai chili vinaigrette – Thai Chile Sour
5. Intermezzo – Coconut, Thai basil, and lime sorbet
6. Crab benedict, house made English muffin, hollandaise, tarragon, pickled shallot – Light Brunch Sour
7. Aebelskiver, brandied cherry filling – Dark Cherry Sour
Tickets to the Boozy Brunch are $60 and can be purchased online by clicking HERE.
Deschutes Brewery Portland Public House
210 NW 11th Ave.
Portland, OR 97209