Ecliptic Brewing Safely Re-opens Indoor Dining and Covers Patio with Heated Tent
Revamped indoor dining has arrived at Ecliptic Brewing as the North Portland brewer continues to offer dining during the pandemic, now both indoors and outdoors with a heated covered patio.
Just prior to the COVID-19 shutdown, Ecliptic Brewing remodeled their restaurant at the end of February and has now re-opened with a few additional updates to keep it as safe as possible. This will assist diners that want to support Ecliptic as its outdoor dining that took place in the parking lot comes to an end. Sanitation and safety are among the top priorities for Ecliptic Brewing.
The following measures are in place to ensure safer dining:
- Three new air purifiers have been installed in the HVAC filtration system which vastly improve air quality by turning over air every 10 minutes. These have been proven to be even more efficient than UV light filters against all particles and odors, including COVID-19.
- Masks are required whenever not seated at a table.
- One person per party at a time is allowed to check in. When table is ready, host will provide all necessary guidelines to entire party.
- QR codes will be available for ordering via phone from the table.
- Food and beverages will be delivered to the table. Guests are encouraged to put on their face coverings as staff approach.
- For takeout orders, guests can park in the designated spots in the parking lot, and staff will run food out to cars.
In addition to these indoor measures, Ecliptic has also covered their patio space with a heated tent for those that prefer to be outdoors during this time. The patio has two 14-foot sliding walls to help keep the airflow moving.
“We’re excited to bring back some normalcy to our dining experience. We’re finally able to show off our remodel, and we’ve brought back our plates, cocktails and beer flights,” said Ecliptic’s Restaurant General Manager, Aaron Medina, in a statement. “Times have changed, but we’re making the best of this situation in trying to provide an awesome guest experience while remaining as safe as possible.”
Ecliptic has returned to their regular six-week menu rotations and will soon be bringing back fan favorites like weekday Happy Hour and Monday All Day Happy Hour. Additionally, guests can make reservations by calling ahead, and parties of up to eight may be accommodated if space allows. Ecliptic is open every day from 12-9pm (10pm on Friday/Saturday).
925 N. Cook St.
Portland OR 97227