With only five shopping days left until Christmas one place to finish up or if you’ve been procrastinating, begin your holiday shopping is at Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider. On Thursday, December 22nd from 4:00 to 10:00pm, Reverend Nat’s will host its Holiday Night Market inside the cidery located in Northeast Portland.
At this year’s Holiday Night Market attendees can browse handmade goods along with art from local vendors that will be available inside the taproom. While doing so make sure to enjoy a special warm cider cocktail, or a cold glass of Winter Abbey Spice.
Holiday Market Vendors:
- 33 Books Co – cider tasting tools
- Rockriver – personal care items
- Renee Staeck – artwork
- Salty and Sweet Design – mobiles, flasks, etc.
- Leeloo Soap – handmade bath products
- Elysium Jewelry – gold and silver designs
- Misplaced Screen Printing – screen printed t-shirts
- The Wright Clay Studio – clay and pottery
- Letterpress PDX – letterpress paper goods
- Unusual Cards – magnets, buttons and cards
- Whimsical Obsession – airplants and succulents
- Doe Shortbread – yummy shortbread!
- Inka – Eco-dyed organic cotton table linens and clothing
Holiday Night Market is a fundraiser for Portland Institute for Contemporary Art.
Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider
1813 NE 2nd Avenue
Portland, OR 97212