One of Portland’s more recent beer bar openings, Chill N Fill, will be hosting Bend Brewing on Thursday, June 4th from 6:00 to 8:00pm for a beer tasting. Chill N Fill opened this past August and has been a welcome addition in North Portland.
On Thursday, Bend Brewing will be sampling three of its more popular offering including Ching Ching Sour, Outback X Old Ale and Metolious Golden Ale. Chill N Fill will be offering specials and tastings on all 3 selections.
Bend Brewing is one of the most award winning breweries in Bend, winning awards at the GABF, North American Brewers Association and World Beer Cup to name a few. The awards that three beers have earned are quite outstanding and include awards from the following.
- 2013 GABF Gold Medal Ching Ching
- 2013 NABAA Gold Medal Ching Ching
- 2012 World Beer Cup Gold Medal Ching Ching
- 2011 GABF Bronze Medal Ching Ching
- 2013 NABAA Bronze Medal Outback X
- 2011 NABAA Bronze Medal Outback X
- 2010 GABF Bronze Medal Outback X
- 2010 NABAA Bronze Medal Outback X
- 2010 NABAA Bronze Medal Metolius Golden Ale
With a rotating selection of 29 different craft beers, ciders and wine, Chill N Fill is an excellent spot for growler fills. Chill N Fill’s digital taplist can always be found online via DigitalPour.
Chill N Fill
5215 N Lombard
Portland, OR 97203