2nd Annual Otter Beer Festival Returns to OMSI
The 2nd Annual Otter Beer Festival returns to Portland, Oregon on Saturday, April 15, 2023 from 6:30-10:00pm. Taking place at the Oregon Museum of Science & Industry (OMSI), this event is ta fundraiser for ocean conservation!
The Otter Beer Festival is presented by the Elakha Alliance with generous sponsorships from the Oregon Zoo and the Oregon Coast Visitors Association. Featuring 14 Sea Otter themed beers, this event will help raise money to assist in Elakha Alliance’s efforts to reintroduce sea otters in Oregon. Plus, these beers will be judged based on variety of categories and awarding prizes at the end of the evening.
Tickets are now on-sale for the Otter Beer Festival and is only open to those 21 years of age or older. General admission tickets are priced at $75 each and can be purchased by clicking here.
- 14 Beer Tastings (~3 pints)
- A customized MiiR stainless steel pint cup
- Delicious local and sustainable appetizers all evening long from Artemis Catering including sea otters’ favorite ocean snacks, and tasty vegan/vegetarian options
- Exclusive silent auction featuring remarkable coastal artwork and one-of-a-kind experiences donated by international artists and local organizations
- Parking at OMSI
- Live musical performance from the Uncle Mary Band
- +1 raffle ticket for exclusive door prizes when you complete your beer check card
- Sparkling water & soda
Otter Beer Festival Beer List:
- 7 Devils Brewing Company: Elakha Ale
- Alliteration Ales: Water Weasel Wheat
- Binary Brewing Company: Maris Bueller’s Day Off
- Breakside Brewery: Smoked pOrTTER
- Chuckanut Brewery: Golden Otter Ale
- Cooper Mountain Ale Works: Otterly Magnificent
- Ex Novo Brewing Company: Maris’ Voyage
- Fort George Brewery: Tide Lands
- Leikam Brewing Company: Break on Through to the Otter Side
- Migration Brewing Company: Otterly Delicious
- Pelican Brewing: Otter Sea, Otter Do
- Rogue Ales: One After An Otter
- Stickmen Brewing Company: Like No Otter
- Sunriver Brewing Company: Significant Otter
In addition to the beers being served there will be a silent auction and door prize raffle. This is a fundraiser after all! Oregon Otter Beer Festival guests will have the opportunity to participate in a one-of-a-kind silent auction and door prize raffle thanks to the donations from incredible artists and organizations. All proceeds will be considered a donation to the Elakha Alliance, a non-profit working to return sea otters back to Oregon’s rocky reefs.
To learn more about the festival, visit elakhaalliance.com.
1945 SE Water Ave.
Portland, OR 97214