Sisters, OR – Join us in Sisters for the 7th Annual Sisters Fresh Hop Festival, benefiting the American Cancer Society. The event runs from 12 p.m. – 8 p.m. in Sisters Village Green Park on Saturday, October 1st. All ages are welcome in the tent, but you must be 21+ to purchase a pint glass and tasting tickets. There will be free live music by Bigfoot Mojo featuring Pete Kartsounes and The Rye Smiles.
The Sisters Fresh Hop Festival features unique fresh hop brews from 25 breweries around the state of Oregon. Participating breweries bring at least one fresh hop beer (meaning the hops go from farm to kettle within hours!) Adding to the fun, the breweries compete for the People’s Choice award – the coveted Golden Bunny!
Tasting pint glasses and tickets are required to taste the beer. The cost is $5 per pint glass and $1 per ticket for a 4 oz taste.
Breweries for the 2016 festival include:
- Alameda Brewing Co. – Portland, Oregon
- Base Camp Brewing Company – Portland, Oregon
- Bucha Buena Kombucha – Bend, Oregon
- Buoy Beer Co. – Astoria, Oregon
- Burnside Brewing Company – Portland, Oregon
- Cascade Lakes Brewing Company – Bend, Oregon
- Crux Fermentation Project – Bend, Oregon
- Deschutes Brewery – Bend, Oregon
- Gilgamesh Brewing – Salem, Oregon
- Goodlife Brewing – Bend, Oregon
- Immersion Brewing – Bend, Oregon
- Mazama Brewing Company – Salem, Oregon
- McKenzie Brewing – Eugene, Oregon
- McMenamin’s Old St. Francis School – Bend, Oregon
- Ninkasi Brewing – Eugene, Oregon
- Ordnance Brewing – Boardman, Oregon
- Pelican Brewing – Pacific City, Oregon
- Red Tank Cider – Bend, Oregon
- Riverbend Brewing – Bend, Oregon
- Seven Brides Brewing – Silverton, Oregon
- Silver Moon Brewing – Bend, Oregon
- Sunriver Brewing – Sunriver, Oregon
- Three Creeks Brewing Co. – Sisters, Oregon
- Wild Ride Brewing – Redmond, Oregon
- Worthy Brewing – Bend, Oregon
Visit sistersfreshhopfest.com for all the details.
Village Green City Park
101 E Washington Ave
Sisters, OR 97759