With the holidays right around the corner BridgePort Brewing returns with its 7th Annual Ebenezer Pub Crawl that will take over five spots in Portland’s Multnomah Village. Taking place on Thursday, December 3, from 5:00 to 9:00pm, the Ebenezer Pub Crawl will celebrate the return of BridgePort Ebenezer Ale for the 16th year.
Festivities will kick off at John’s Market at 5:00pm when a vintage keg of 2011 Barrel-Aged Old Knuckle Head and of course BridgePort’s Ebenezer Ale, its holiday-spiced ale.
7th Annual Ebenezer Pub Crawl Pub Stops:
- 5:00 - 6:00 p.m. at John’s Market – 3535 SW Multnomah Blvd, Portland, OR 97219
- 6:00 - 6:30 p.m. at Journeys – 7771 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219
- 6:30 - 7:00 p.m. at Renner’s Grill – 7819 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219
- 7:00 - 7:30 p.m. at O’Connors Restaurant – 7850 SW Capitol Hwy, Portland, OR 97219
- 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. at The Ship Tavern – 7827 SW 35th Ave, Portland, OR 97219
Be on the lookout for BridgePort’s Ebenezer Ale as it is available in 22oz bombers at Costco (Portland, Vancouver, and Seattle locations only) and on draft at the following Portland area locations:
- Buffalo Wild Wings (Beaverton, Cascade Station, Corvallis, Medford, Downtown Portland, NE Broadway, Salem, Vancouver and Tualatin)
- Sidelines Sports Bar
- Sports on Tap
- Twilight Room
- Circa 33
- Produce Row Café
- Cedars Restaurant
- Main St. Homebrew Supply
- Your Inn Tavern
- Old Spaghetti Factory in Corvallis
Stay up to date on the 7th Annual Ebenezer Pub Crawl by checking out its Facebook Page.