Coalition Brewing is set to present its 2nd annual Two Flowers CBD Beer Fest and Beer Pairing Dinner events. The two day event will be highlighted by a special collaboration beer that Coalition Brewing brewed with Lanikai Brewing from Hawaii. This beer, Mahalo Dry-Hopped CBD Pineapple Sour was brewed with Lanikai Brewing’s very own cultivated native yeast from Hawaii.
Here’s a breakdown on what to expect during the two events that take place this later this week…
CBD Beer Pairing Dinner
Eastburn Public House – 1800 East Burnside Street – Portland, OR
Thursday, April 18, 2019 at 7:00pm
- 4 carefully crafted dinner pairings
- CBD Beers with CBD cocktails from Rose City Distilling & Messina Bitters
- Attendee Goodie Bag
- Entered into giveaways through the evening
- Meet the makers
Dinner tickets are $64.00 ($69.53 after fees) and can be purchased by clicking HERE.
420 CBD Beer Fest
Coalition Brewing – 2705 SE Ankeny Street – Portland, OR
Saturday, April 20, 2019 at 1:00-9:00pm
- Largest selection of CBD Beers ever assembled!
- Live music
- Speakers and Vendors
- Jamaican Jerk Chicken
- 420 Toast!
- Special release Mahalo Dry Hoppped Pineapple Sour made with Lanikai Brewing from Hawaii
Proceeds of both events go to support A Dollar for Portland with a mission to build a giving community that helps families with overwhelming medical expense.