The Fifth Annual St. Johns Winter Beer Fest returns to Plew’s Brews on Friday, December 18 and runs through Sunday, December 20. This year’s St. Johns Winter Beer Fest will begin each day at Noon and will feature several barrel and wood aged stouts, barleywines, sours, porters, and more! Ciders and a special one-off wood aged Stung Fermented Mead will also be available.
Entry to the St. Johns Winter Beer Fest is $10 for a commemorative glass. Drink tickets are $1 each and beers will range from one ticket to multiple tickets based on the individual beer. Festival organizer Trevor Thurston mentioned that, “You can still sample a nice variety for $15 to $20.” The fest will also feature the “Sunday Ticket” that is included in every drink package over $15 for a free 4 oz. taste only on Sunday.
Here’s the Brewery and Beer List for the 5th Annual St Johns Winter Beer Fest.
- Ecliptic Brewing Frosty Leo
- Nectar Creek Triple Brett Barrel Aged
- Oakshire Brewing Ill Tempered Gnome
- Fort George Magnanimous
- Fort George Cavatica Stout
- Ninkasi Cranberry Sour
- Veltins Pilsner
- Anderson Valley Wild Turkey Stout
- Boulder Shake Porter
- Barley Brown’s Sled Wreck
- Bison Brewing Whiskey Thief
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti
- GoodLife Comatose
- Boneyard Suge Knight
- Double Mountain Brett the Red
- Fat Heads Smoke and Burn
- Ex Novo Winter Sweater
- Ballast Point Three Sheets Barleywine
- Fremont Brewing Barrel Aged Dark Star
- Sierra Nevada Celebration IPA
- Stone Bourbon Barrel Aged Bastard
- Deschutes Jubelale
- Three Mugs Holiday Beer
- Stung Fermented Wood Aged Sparkling Mead
- Humble Imperial Entanglement CDA
- Awesome Barrel Aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Oregon Trail Cherry Sour
- Crooked Fence Barrel Aged Vanilla Porter
Beyond the big winter beers at the St. Johns Winter Beer Fest make sure to check out the new kitchen at Plew’s Brews as they will serve a wide variety of food all weekend long.
8409 N Lombard St.
Portland, OR 97203