Flannel Fest Warms Inside and Out with Winter Ales & Flannel Raffles
Bend, OR, February 2, 2023 – Embrace the heart of winter with “winter warmers,” ales that stick to your bones. Don your favorite flannel — or all of them all at once for the finale Most-Flannel-Wearing contest. Every winter warmer comes with a raffle ticket to win brewery-branded flannels and more, raffled off every half hour (must be present to win).
The festival takes place at Midtown Yacht Club (1661 NE 4th St., Bend) on Sat, Feb. 4, from noon to 7 p.m.. Tickets are not required as all beverages will be available a la carte and each beer or cider purchased gets a raffle to win brewery branded flannels (and more) every hour, with donation raffles held every half-hour with 100% of proceeds going to the Bethlehem Inn providing shelter, help, and hope. There will also be a most-flannel-wearing contest (winner will be decided by who is wearing the most flannels concurrently). Guests encouraged to bring cash and donations of warm clothes and pantry goods for Bethlehem Inn.
- Block 15 Brewing (Superfly Rye Ale, 7.3%)
- Boneyard Beer (Imperial Maple Brown, 8.2%)
- Buoy Beer (Pale Ale, 5%)
- Cascade Brewing (GluhKriek, 7.4% ** Served hot **)
- Cascade Lakes Brewing (Slippery Slope, 6.4%)
- Coldfire Brewing (Munich-style Dunkel, 5.5%)
- Crux Fermentation (Snow Cave Winter Saison, 8%)
- Deschutes Brewery (Red Chair NW Pale Ale Nitro, 6.2%)
- Double Mountain Brewing & Cider (Perry pear cider) 6.2%)
- Great Notion Brewing (Ledge Bier German Pils, 5.5%)
- McMenamins Old St. Francis School (Winter Scorn Cold IPA 7.5%)
- Monkless Belgian Ales (Shepplekofeggan Peppercorn Witbier, 5.4%)
- pFriem Family Beers (Hazy IPA, 6.8%)
- Sunriver Brewing (Shred Head, 7%)
- Stormbreaker Brewing (Barrel-aged Winter Coat, 7.5%)
- Three Creeks Brewing (Suttle Haze IPA, 6.8%)
- Van Henion Brewing (Schmitterling Dunkelroggenbier, 6.2%)
- 10 Barrel Brewing (Sugar Daddy Pastry Stout, 11%)
- Avid Cider (Golden Delish Imperial, 8.1% ** Served hot **)
Visit Midtown Yacht Club online at MidtownYachtClub.com or, y’know, IRL at 1661 NE 4th St.