As we roll into February its is now Stout Month our on Oregon’s North Coast at Fort George Brewery in Astoria. There you’ll find an extensive taplist of various stouts from Fort George. For those that will not be making their way to Astoria, North Portland’s Chill N Fill will be featuring a Fort George Stout Month Tap Attack on Saturday, February 6, from 6:00 to 9:00pm.
The Fort George Stout Month Tap Attack will feature six of the brewery’s current selections including a few stouts and a porter, along with its new Magnanimous IPA among other offerings. Its selections include:
- The White Witch Stout – In this Blonde Stout, cocoa nibs, dark roast coffee, roasted hazelnuts, and a few vanilla beans give the beer a stout flavor without the dark color.
- Granola Bar Stout – Heavy base malts of dark chocolate and oats create a hearty granola taste. Honey in the boil builds complexity.
- Working Girl Porter – Porter Brewed with Working Girl Coarse Ground coffee in both the mash tune and kettle, creating a light coffee aroma and finish in this distinctive porter.
- Sunken Buoy Pilsner – Inspired by Buoy Beer, this German Pilsner consists of crisp malts and floral, earthy hops.
- Magnanimous IPA – A collaboration with Earth and Sky Farms of Oregon City. A bounty of hand harvested fir tips is infused into each pint.
- Sunrise Oatmeal Pale – Slightly bitter with a lovely hop aroma, OPA is based on the first ever beer produced at Fort George, Beer #1
Chill N Fill
5215 N Lombard
Portland, OR 97203