Traveling to the Columbia River Gorge to visit its breweries is a nice scenic experience. However on Friday, February 12, Beer in Southeast Portland will be bringing many of these breweries here for its daylong event, Gorge-Us.
Just in time for Valentine’s Day weekend Beer will showcasing 10 specialty beers from 7 different breweries in 5 different cities lining the Gorge. Gorge-Us will kick off at 11:00am and will last until 11:00pm. Then at 7:00pm it will be a Meet the Brewers session.
Featured breweries from the Gorge include:
- Logsdon – Peche ‘n Brett and The Conversion
- Pfriem – Double IPA and Golden Coffee Ale
- Double Mountain – Moon Patrol Imperial Stout and Come Together Steam Pale Ale
- Thunder Island – Grapefruit Dry Creek IPA
- Everybody’s – Pony Boy Flanders Gold
- 54º40′ – 54 40 or Fight CDA and Kascadia Kolsch
- Solera – High on Rye Sour Hibiscus Lager and Hedonist IPA
Beers will be on draft all day long. Pints are available for $5, specialty 10 oz. pours available for $6 and flights of 4 five-ounce pours for $8.
1410 SE Stark Street