Modern Times Beer celebrates the 3rd Anniversary of The Belmont Fermentorium today through Sunday, January 31. Unfortunately due to the pandemic, this year’s celebration will be a bit more low key as the brewery is offering some big, bold beers and food to go all weekend long.
The Fermentorium will be filling 32oz Crowlers of Chaos Grid: Quadruple Flowers, Mega Dragon Tones: Chocolate Disco, and Monsters’ Park Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Vanilla. In addition to the special anniversary beers, there will be a few food specials.
- Chaos Grid: Quadruple Flowers (13.5% bourbon barrel-aged imperial stout)
- Mega Dragon Tones: Chocolate Disco (14.2% barrel-aged imperial dessert stout w/ cocoa & vanilla)
- Monsters’ Park Aged in Bourbon Barrels w/ Vanilla (14.2% imperial stout)
- Croquettes Vol. 2 (@fieldroast Chao cheese, pepperjack-spiced potato nugs, roasted poblano crema, habanero ranch, @beyondmeat chorizo, pickled fresnos)
- Truck Stop Sando (chicken-fried seitan steak, mac n’ Chao cheese, creamy slaw, BBQ sauce, smoky seitan bacon, side of fries)
- Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake (Oreo crust, chocolate coffee ganache, peanut butter frosting, peanut crumble, toasted coconut
Hours will be Noon-8:00pm each day this weekend.
Modern Times Beer – The Belmont Fermentorium
600 SE Belmont St
Portland, OR 97214