Oregon Craft Beer Month will come to a close on Friday, July 31. But don’t fret as Roscoe’s is set to host its All Oregon Craft Beer Summit on Friday to help close out this beer-centric month on a high note.
There’s no better way to celebrate the past 30 days of all things Oregon brewed beer than at Roscoe’s on Friday beginning at 2:00pm. This is when an awesome selection of 20 rare, seasonal, and one-off beers will be tapped.
Here’s a list of beers to expect to be pouring.
- Upright Brewing – Blueberry Stout
- Hair of the Dog – XXXX Mild
- Oakshire Brewing – Barrel Aged Blueberry Berliner Weisse
- GoodLife Brewing – Jaybird
- Baerlic Brewing – Nitro Noble Stout
- Boneyard Beer – 007 IPA
- Double Mountain Brewery – Devils Kriek
- Breakside Brewing – Will’s Alt
- The Commons Brewery – Myrtle
- Barley Brown’s Beer – Pygmy Pale
- Deschutes Brewery – Stoic
- Culmination Brewing – Sour Mandarina
- Worthy Brewing – Snap Back
- Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider- Revelation Blue Pearmain
- Reverend Nat’s Hard Cider – Revelation William’s Pride
- Migration Brewing – Nitro Clem’s Cream
- Laurelwood Brewing – Sloppy Buckets
- pFriem – Helles
Plus many more great Oregon beers rotating on tap all weekend long! Sounds like an excellent way to say goodbye to Oregon Craft Beer Month.
8105 SE Stark St