Just in time for the upcoming weekend of Super Bowl 50, Saraveza returns with its Super Barrel Fest on Saturday, February 6 and Sunday, February 7. Now in its second year, Super Barrel Fest takes place each day from 11:00am until close.
The 2nd annual Super Barrel Fest will feature 12 barrel-aged beers and one barrel-aged cider over the course of the weekend. There’s no entry fee, nor special drink tickets required. Just order at the bar just like normal and enjoy some tasty barrel-aged beers and one cider. Saraveza will be offering the featured barrel-aged beers and cider in 5 oz. pours.
Here’s the starting lineup.
- Ex Novo – Friends with Benefits – Heaven Hills aged Scotch Ale
- Crux – Better off Red – Pinot Aged Flanders Red
- Anderson Valley – Grand Cru – Belgian Style Sour Ale
- Against the Grain / AZ Wilderness – Beer Aged Barrel – Brown Ale aged with (not in) an oak barrel!
- De Struise – Cuvee Delphine – Four Roses aged Black Albert
- Firestone Walker – Sour Opal – Saison aged in French and American Oak
- Block 15 – Super Nebula 2015 – Bourbon Barrel aged Imperial Stout
- Midnight Sun – Arctic Devil 2014 – Barrel Aged Barley Wine
- 2 Towns – Barrel Aged Nice and Naughty 2014 – Barrel Aged spiced cider
- Russian River – Temptation – Sour Blond ale aged in Chardonnay Barrels
- Bend Brewing – Romanov – Bourbon barrel aged Imperial Stout
- Goose Island – Bourbon County Brand Stout 2015 – Barrel aged Imperial Stout
- Crux – Tough Love 2015 – Barrel aged Imperial Stout
Once any of these fabulous beers kicks, Saraveza has plenty of other beery goodness ready to replace these. For those looking for something less potent, Saraveza will be serving its new house beer, Breakside Wisco Tavern Beer.
1004 North Killingsworth Street
Portland, OR 97217