A new beer festival takes place this weekend in Portland on the city’s far east side. Sip of Fall Beer Festival makes its debut at the historic Rossi Farms on Saturday, October 26th from Noon-9:00pm.
Sip of Fall Beer Festival is better described as a beer tasting as the event will feature a limited selection of just seven beers and one cider, all produced by local Oregon makers. Hopefully the organizers will add additional offerings for those willing to pay the $25.00 entry fee.
Here’s a preview of the eight offerings at Sip of Fall…
2019 Sip of Fall Beer List:
- Bauman’s Cider Pumpkin Spiced Latte – Steeped in lightly roasted coffee beans and all our favorite fall spices: cinnamon, cloves, ginger and nutmeg.
- Culmination Choco Mountain Stout – Chocolate coffe milk stout. 6% ABV
- Gateway Mulling Things Over – Spiced Imperial Red 8.0% ABV
- Gigantic Starry Eyes IPA – Loaded with Hallertau Blanc, Hüll Melon and Nelson Sauvin hops leading to pronounced tropical and white wine aromas and flavors. 7.5% ABV
- Level Witch Hunt Pumpkin Beer – A delicious English Brown Ale based beer with pumpkin and reasonably spiced with pumpkin spices. 5.4% ABV 20 IBU
- Migration Cannon Ball NW Red – Piney and resinous with citrus and tropical aromas. Highlighting Crystal, Centennial, Amarillo and Simcoe hops. 7.1% ABV 55 IBU (GABF Gold Medal winner 2019!)
- Montavilla Bock in the Saddle – Rich, malt-friendly lager brewed with all German ingredients. Pilsner, Vienna and Chocolate malts, Magnum hops and German lager yeast. Perfect choice for warming up on cold, rainy day! 6.4% ABV 26 IBU
- Von Ebert Sector 7 – New England-Style IPA with Mosaic, Simcoe, and Galaxy hops. 6.8% ABV 45 IBU
Admission into Sip of Fall is $25.00 and includes a tasting glass and 10 drink tickets. There’s also a $50.00 tasting package that includes two tasting glasses and 24 drink tickets. Drinks cost one ticket for a four-ounce taste, or two tickets for an eight-ounce pour. Admission is available in advance at SipofFall.com or at the door and includes a pumpkin to take home. The event is for ages 21 and over.
3839 NE 122nd Ave