This Saturday is turning into one huge day for craft beer lovers here in Portland. The Civic Taproom and Bottle Shop will host its inaugural Barrel Aged Beer and Cider Fest on Saturday, January 30 from Noon to Midnight.
On Saturday 16 of The Civic Taproom’s 22 taps will be pouring out some tasty barrel aged beers and ciders. Each keg has been hand-picked by The Civic’s General Manager, Sean Hiatt.
The Civic’s Barrel Aged Fest Lineup
- Base Camp – Bourbon Barrel Aged Triple Bock
- Burnside – Mum Bourbon Barrel Aged Wheat Stout in Collaboration w/Ramses Bier
- Crux – 2015 Tough Love Bourbon Aged Russian Imperial Stout
- Ex Novo – Biere de Rye French Farmhouse w/Pumpkin Aged in Ransom Rye
- Gigantic – Pipewrench IPA Aged in Ransom Old Tom Gin Barrels
- Heretic – Hibiscus Agony Aged in Wine Barrels
- Hopworks – Kentucky Christmas Abominable Winter Ale Aged in Bourbon Barrels
- Lagunitas – High West-ified Imperial Coffee Stout aged in Bourbon Barrels
- New Belgium – 2015 Le Terroir American Wild Ale aged in Foeders
- Payette – Twelve Gauge Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout
- Ace – Blackjack 21 Cider Aged in Chardonnay Barrels
- Nectar Creek Mead – Triple Brett Cider Aged in 3 Types of Barrels and Blended
- Rev Nat’s – White Wine Barrel Aged Hopricot Cider
- Swift – White Oak Aged Dry Cider
- Wandering Aengus – Dry Oaked Cider
- Wildcraft – Pinot Noir Barel Aged Cherry Cider
Tickets are priced at $25 and includes a souvenir glass plus a complete tasting flight of every barrel aged beer and cider on tap.
The Civic Taproom
621 SW 19th Ave.