Today, Brews For New Avenues (BFNA) begins its Brews For New Avenues Special Online Auction that will raise funds that will benefit New Avenues for Youth. While we all do our part during this Novel Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, BFNA will be auctioning off a stellar list of curated beer from some of the world’s most highly regarded brewers.
COVID-19 has been affecting our elderly population but it’s also taking its toll on younger folks as well. And for those that are homeless and living on the streets, this pandemic will likely be even more troubling, even the younger people that are in this situation.
Your generosity will help New Avenues for Youth continue responding to the crisis by offering remote case management and services where possible, allocating additional staff-time toward critical programs such as our Drop-In Day Center and residential housing programs, and ensuring the doors stay open.
The Brews For New Avenues Special Online Auction takes place from Friday, March 20th at Noon until Friday, April 3rd at Noon. Bidding is open to anyone 21 years of age or older, except where prohibited by law. Winning bidders will be contacted individually to make shipping/delivery arrangements. Regardless of where you are located, BFNA will find a way to get your item(s) to you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you have participated in past auctions, please use your established login instead of creating a new account.
BFNA Online Auction Items:
- Bokke – Gueuze for New Avenues 750ml– A special blend for Brews consisting of 1, 2, and 3 year-old lambic aged in port and oloroso barrels.
- Cantillon – Sofia 750ml – A collaboration with Cantina Giardino. A blend of marc from Greco Grapes fermented in amphorae and two years old Lambic.
- Cantillon – Menu Pineau 2018 750ml – Lambic made from the Menu Pineau grape from the Loire region of France.
- Cantillon – La Vie est Belge 750ml – 27.12.2016. Bottled on Jean’s birthday.This batch combines two barrels of 3 year old lambic finished in Vin Jaune barrels for 9 months with one barrel of lambic wort added directly to Vin Jaune barrels and aged for 2 years.
- Cantillon – Cinsault 2017 750ml – Lambic with Cinsault grapes.
- ertie – Weisse Geuze Yasmin 750ml – A collaboration with Brauerei Schneeeule. A combination of Berliner weisse and lambic, fused together to form a Geuze. Exclusive Brews for New Avenues blend.
- Bokke – Oma 750ml – 2 year old lambic with red vineyard peaches and rhubarb from grandma’s garden. Made exclusively for Brews for New Avenues.
- Bokke – Zomerhof 750ml – 1, 2 & 3 year old lambic with vineyard peaches, sour cherries, white peaches, apricots, carried by riesling and muscat grapes.
- de Garde/AltBrau – Avenue No. 3 1.5L – A barrel aged wild ale blended from six years of Oregon spontaneous ale and Belgian lambic. Made exclusively for Brews for New Avenues.
- de Garde/Tilquin – Avenue No. 4 1.5L – A special collaboration of unblended lambic from Gueuzerie Tilquin and Oregon wild ale from de Garde. Made exclusively for Brews for New Avenues.
CLICK HERE to bid or click on the button below as bidding is open from Noon on Friday, March 20th through Noon on Friday, April 3rd. Please consider helping BFNA raise funds that will benefit New Avenues for Youth.
Also, save the date as the Brews for New Avenues 2020 series of events will take place from Thursday, July 30th through Saturday, August 1st. Tickets for all events go on sale April 24th.