During the month of May, Modern Times Beer will double up on its monthly specialty beer releases. In hopes of gaining additional to-go and delivery sales, Modern Times Beer will offer two special beer releases this month. On the first release, one of the seven beers, Oracolo is a collaboration with Heater Allen and Wayfinder Beer.
Part One of the May beer releases will take place on Saturday, May 9th, Part Two will follow two weeks later on May 23rd. Modern Times will send out additional details on ordering and pick up on Part One of the beer releases later this week to its email subscribers.
Here’s a sneak peek at the lineup for part one.
- Dinosaur World (Hazy 8% DIPA w/ Citra, Mosaic, & Amarillo)
- Tiger Billionaire (Hazy 10.4% TIPA w/ Galaxy, Nelson, Citra, Cashmere, & Simcoe)
- Oracolo (4.8% Italian-style pils—collab w/ Heater Allen & Wayfinder)
- Cosmic Entity (13.3% imperial dessert stout w/ vegan marshmallow, coconut, & vanilla)
- Spectrum of Desire (14% BBA imperial stout w/ coffee, vanilla, & cocoa—collab w/ Cellarmaker)
- Glimmer Void (7.7% blended, barrel-aged red sour w/ strawberries)
- Radix Melange: Barrel Cuvee (8% barrel-aged funky cider–collab w/ EZ Orchards)
To Go Orders can be picked up at The Belmont Fermentorium from Wednesday through Sunday by appointment during the hours of Noon-6:00pm. The Portland outpost is also offering home beers delivery. Learn more about this here: https://www.moderntimesmerch.com/pages/to-go-sale-instructions-and-terms.