After releasing seven special beer releases nearly two weeks ago. Modern Times Beer returns this Saturday, with Part Two of its monthly special beer releases. On Saturday, May 23, Modern Times Beer will release seven new specialty beers beginning at 10:00am.
For this second specialty beer release this month, Modern Times Beer will improve its pick-up reservation system. Here in Portland, The Belmont Fermentorium will add additional pick-up times to allow for a smoother transaction. Modern Times Beer will post additional info on Thursday for Saturday’s beer release.
Here’s a sneak peek of the Modern Times Beer that will be released on Saturday.
- Extraordinary Times Dry-Hopped Pilsner(4.8% pilsner with Grungeist, Tettnang, Saaz, & Hallertau Blanc)
- Extraordinary Times IPA(7% IPA with Mosaic, Idaho 7, & Comet)
- Extraordinary Times DIPA(8.5% DIPA with Galaxy, Nelson, & Cashmere)
- Booming Rollers(6.8% IPA with Citra, Centennial, & Motueka)
- Bubble Party Hard with Grapefruit(5% hard seltzer)
- Monsters’ Park aged in Bourbon Barrels with Vanilla(14.2% imperial stout)
- Foeder-Aged Celestial City(6.5% oak-aged funky saison with Comet, Crystal, & Spalter Select)
To Go Orders can be picked up at The Belmont Fermentorium from Wednesday through Sunday by appointment during the hours of Noon-6:00pm. The Portland outpost is also offering home beers delivery. Learn more about this here: https://www.moderntimesmerch.com/pages/to-go-sale-instructions-and-terms.