One score and five years ago, we brought forth on this continent a Revolution. Come celebrate 25 years of people and stories with us October 25-27, 2013!
The festivities will include Roguesonian Museum Dedication, Premier Pour and Bottle Debut of Integrity Ale, Cultural Trust Exhibit featuring John Maier’s induction as an Oregon Icon, Rogue Hall of Fame Induction, OSU and U of O games on the big screen, and Sunday brunch with Mr. Bill’s Travelling Trivia Show.
On Friday, music will be performed by Ty Curtis, winner of six Cascade Blues Association Muddy Awards and by Grammy nominated Duffy Bishop, member of the Blues Hall of Fame and recipient of the 2010 Blues Association Lifetime Achievement Award. On Saturday, music will be performed by two time International Blues Challenge winner The Lionel Young Band, opened by Best New Act winner Blue Lotus.
If you have an old photo of Rogues you want to share, we encourage bringing it along to add to the memory wall at the event that will be donated to the Roguesonian Museum for display for posterity!
What is Integrity Ale?
Our first batch of beer at Rogue Ales was Golden Ale. Integrity Ale is Golden Ale, but with all the ingredients from Rogue’s farms – a tribute to change and the Terroir!
A portion of the proceeds of Rogue’s 25th Anniversary celebration will go to the Newport Fishermen’s Wives and Newport’s Pacific Maritime Heritage Museum. Thanks for your support of these fine charities!
2320 SE OSU Dr.
Newport, OR 97365
Where Should I Stay?
Several hotels in Newport are offering special discount rates valid Oct 25-27, 2013 if you let them know you are in town for the Rogue 25th Anniversary celebration.
- Elizabeth Street Inn (541) 265-9400 – 232 SW Elizabeth Street – Flat 20% off all normal, available room types.
- La Quinta Inn and Suites (541) 867-7727 – 45 SE 32nd Street – Flat 20% off normal, available room rates.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites (541) 867-3377 – 135 SE 32nd – King or Two Queen Guest Room for $95. Junior Suite (King Bed + Fireplace) for $99. King Suite (King Bed, Sitting Area, Sofa Sleeper) for $105.
- Econo Lodge (541) 265-7723 – 606 SW Coast Hwy – $49 for a single room, and $59 for a double room.
- Comfort Inn (541) 265-6203 – 531 SW Fall Street – Flat 15% off normal, available room rates.
- Inn at Yaquina Bay (888) 867-3100 – 2633 S Pacific Way -$69 for a King room and $79 for 2 Queen room.
- Shilo Inn Suites Oceanfront Hotel (541) 265-7701 – 536 SW Elizabeth Street – $94 for Standard Rooms, $109 for Deluxe Rooms with an Ocean View.
What Else Should I Do While in Newport?
- Oregon Coast Aquarium
- Hatfield Marine Science Center Public Wing
- Pacific Maritime Heritage Museum
- Burrows House Museum
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not
- Undersea Gardens
- The Wax Museum
- Marine Discovery Tours
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to Rogue.com
Please contact the Newport Chamber of Commerce with questions (541) 265-8801