The Quayside Publishing Group family of imprints are launching Beer Book Month, beginning March 1, 2014. Beer and craft and home brewing are rapidly growing in popularity and Beer Book Month will highlight the best and most informative books on these subjects.
The website already features exclusive content from the books and their authors, along with events, recipes, contests, information and much more. In addition, all books featured at BeerBookMonth.com will be available via the website at 30% off with the code “BEER30” thru March 31, 2014.
Among the books featured during Beer Book Month include The Great Northeast Brewery Tour by Ben Keene; Craft Beer for the Homebrewer by Michael Agnew; Extreme Brewing by Sam Calagione; and The Brewer’s Apprentice by Greg Koch and Matt Allyn. The complete list of books featured includes:
- Brew Brittania: The Strange Rebirth of British Beer by Jessica Boak, Ray Bailey
- Craft Beer for the Homebrewer: Recipes from America’s Top Brewmasters by Michael Agnew
- Extreme Brewing: An Enthusiast’s Guide to Brewing Craft Beer at Home by Sam Calagione
- The Homebrewer’s Guide to Vintage Beer by Ronald Pattinso
- The Homebrew Journal: From Ingredients to Glass: An Essential Record of Recipes and Observations by Ben Keene
- The Illustrated Directory of Beer: A Beer Lover’s Guide to Over 1500 Brews
- The Great Northeast Brewery Tour :Tap into the Best Craft Breweries in New England and the Mid-Atlantic by Ben Keene
You can follow Beer Book Month on Facebook and Twitter.