Celebrate our second brewniversary and share in our love for craft beer. Our friends at Saraveza will be pouring brews from some our favorite craft brewers in the area.
- Barley Brown’s Turmoil Cascadian Dark Ale
- Bear Republic Rebellion Pale (dry-hopped with Glaciers)
- Beetje Brewery Farmhouse Red Ale (dry-hopped and with Brettanomyces)
- Block 15 ’09 Super Nebula Imperial Stout (with cocoa nibs and aged in Bourbon barrels)
- Mt. Tabor Almost Amber Ale
- Ninkasi Dry-hopped Tricerahops Imperial IPA
- Prodigal Son IPA
- Pike Auld Acquaintance Holiday Ale (hoppy ale with spices)
- Salmon Creek Imperial Oatmeal Red Ale
- Upright Five (hoppy farmhouse ale)
And we’ve got a few other surprises in the bullpen if any of these beers kick.
This event will feature a special video art installation by Brewpublic’s Matthew DiTullo. We will also be giving away a bunch of craft beer swag. We look forward to sharing our love for beer with you! Cheers!
This event kicks off Friday October 22, 2010 at 5pm at Saraveza, located at 1004 N. Killingsworth Street in Portland, Oregon.