For the sixth consecutive year Brewpublic is once again honored to be teaming up with one of the world’s best craft beer destinations, Saraveza Bottleshop & Pasty Tavern to put forth a selection of insanely delicious and innovative beers for Valentine’s Day Weekend.
Saturday February 14 and Sunday February 15, 2015 is MY BEERY VALENTINE! From 11am-10pm both days, Saraveza is slated to feature the world’s most lovable beers around. Lovingly Curated Valentines Flights, a Hugging Booth, Cozy Ambiance and Comfort Food are sure to score you points with your sweetheart or sweetheart to be.
Our draft list so far includes these delicious treats:
- Amnesia – “Azacca Khan” – Azacca Dry-Hopped IIRA
- Block 15 – “Love Potion #9” – Chocolate Raspberry Stout
- BridgePort – Blueberry “Stumptown Tart” – Belgian Style Ale w/fruit (firkin)
- Ecliptic/Stormbreaker – “DownKriek Cosmic Storm” – Belgian Sour w/Cherries
- Hair of the Dog – “Peach Fred” – American Strong Ale w/Peaches (firkin)
- Oakshire – “Over the Moon” – Milk Stout
- Rogue – Double Chocolate Stout
- Solera – “Kiss Off” – Red Ale
- The Commons – “Brotherly Love” – Belgian Strong Dark
- Upright – “Spollen Angel” – Belgian Style Tripel
- Upright – “Four Play” – Barrel-Aged Sour w/Cherries
Be on the lookout for updates to our list including beers from: Laurelwood, Vertigo, and maybe more on Saraveza’s Facebook Page. Also, keep up to date on new craft beer news, events, and beer releases by reading BREWPUBLIC.com daily and following our Twitter @BREWPUBLIC.
Saraveza Bottleshop & Pasty Tavern
1004 N Killingsworth St.
Portland, OR 97217