Fall in Love with Craft Beer at the 6th Annual My Beery Valentine
For the sixth consecutive year Brewpublic is once again honored to be teaming up with one of the world’s best craft beer destinations, Saraveza Bottleshop & Pasty Tavern to put forth a selection of insanely delicious and innovative beers for Valentine’s Day Weekend.
Saturday February 14 and Sunday February 15, 2015 is MY BEERY VALENTINE! From 11am-10pm both days, Saraveza is slated to feature the world’s most lovable beers around. Lovingly Curated Valentines Flights, a Hugging Booth, Cozy Ambiance and Comfort Food are sure to score you points with your sweetheart or sweetheart to be.
Our draft list so far includes these delicious treats:
- Amnesia – “Azacca Khan” – Azacca Dry-Hopped IIRA
- Block 15 – “Love Potion #9” – Chocolate Raspberry Stout
- BridgePort – Blueberry “Stumptown Tart” – Belgian Style Ale w/fruit (firkin)
- Ecliptic/Stormbreaker – “DownKriek Cosmic Storm” – Belgian Sour w/Cherries
- Hair of the Dog – “Peach Fred” – American Strong Ale w/Peaches (firkin)
- Oakshire – “Over the Moon” – Milk Stout
- Rogue – Double Chocolate Stout
- Solera – “Kiss Off” – Red Ale
- The Commons – “Brotherly Love” – Belgian Strong Dark
- Upright – “Spollen Angel” – Belgian Style Tripel
- Upright – “Four Play” – Barrel-Aged Sour w/Cherries
Be on the lookout for updates to our list including beers from: Laurelwood, Vertigo, and maybe more on Saraveza’s Facebook Page. Also, keep up to date on new craft beer news, events, and beer releases by reading BREWPUBLIC.com daily and following our Twitter @BREWPUBLIC.
Saraveza Bottleshop & Pasty Tavern
1004 N Killingsworth St.
Portland, OR 97217
That BridgePort stumptown is a wine barrel aged version as well, if that matters (2013 version)