Corvallis, Ore. – May 5, 2021 – Take yourself on a polyphonic trip with every sip of 2 Towns Ciderhouse’s newest limited release; Cherry Sublime!
“Sour lovers rejoice!”, says Dave Takush, head cider maker, “The fresh key lime juice and sour cherry juice really make this cider ‘zing’!”
Crafted from fresh-pressed Washington Sour Montmorency Cherries, Mexican Key Limes, and a blend of Northwest Apples, this limited release cider is the summer sipper the world’s been waiting for. A breathtaking shade of ruby red, naturally derived from those fresh-pressed cherries, Cherry Sublime is as visually striking as its flavor profile.
- 6.5% ABV | Sour Cherry & Lime Cider
- Made with fresh-pressed Washington Sour Montmorency Cherries, Mexican Key Limes & NW Apples
- Cherry forward
- Hint of citrus.
Flavor, Body & Finish
- Think cherry-lime-ade all grown up.
- Semi-dry, light-bodied.
- Sharp, tart, cherry forward flavor rounded out by the apple undertones with a high-acid, citrus kick.
- Smooth finish with a light, lingering citrus flavor.
- Seared Duck Breast
- Street tacos
Cherry Sublime will be available in 500 mL bottles, ½ bbl & ⅙ bbl kegs through distributors in Oregon, Washington, California, Alaska, Idaho, Hawaii, Illinois, Minnesota, Montana, and Arizona.