Donuts and craft cider come together at the 2021 Donut + Cider Fest hosted by Portland Cider Co. Six Portland-area cideries and bakeries come together on Sunday, August 29th for the return of the popular Cider + Donuts Fest.
For the safety of the community and its staff, Portland Cider Co. is hosting this year’s Cider + Donuts event as a paired flight served to attendees at their individual tables in our taproom dining areas. Each flight will include six different 3-ounce cider samples and donut morsels.
Donut & Cider Pairings:
- Kyra’s Donuts, pairing with Portland Cider Co. (Gluten-Free & Dairy Free)
- Gluten-Free Gem, pairing with Swift Cider (Gluten-Free & Vegan)
- Mikiko Mochi Donuts, pairing with Bauman’s Cider (Gluten-Free)
- Blue Star Donuts, pairing with Alter Ego Cider
- Nola Doughnuts, pairing with La Familia Hard Cider
- CoCo Donuts, pairing with Square Mile Hard Cider
The Donut + Cider Fest will be held at both Portland Cider Pubs: Portland Cider House on Hawthorne and the Clackamas Pub. A portion of proceeds will be donated to Store to Door. To purchase tickets click here.