- This event has passed.
2017 Spring Nano Beer Fest
April 21, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - April 22, 2017 @ 10:00 pm
As the Nano Beer Fest enters its ninth year, organizers are now expanding this festival that predominately showcases small, nano breweries to two festivals each year. On Friday, April 21 and Saturday, April 22, 2017, the Nano Beer Fest will host its 2017 Spring Nano Beer Fest at John’s Marketplace.
For the first installment of the now bi-annual event organizers will host a plethora of nano breweries all in one place for two consecutive days. Look for over 50 beers, ciders, and meads produced by small sizes operations.
2017 Spring Nano Beer Fest Brewery List:
- Ridgewalker Brewing – Forest Grove, OR
- Leikam Brewing – Portland, OR
- Back Pedal Brewing – Portland, OR
- Gateway Brewing – Portland, OR
- Three Mugs Brewing – Hillsboro, OR
- Hop Haus Brewing – Gresham, OR
- Wolf Tree Brewery – Seal Rock, OR
- High Five Cider – Portland, OR
- Brewery 26 – Portland, OR
- Fringe Meadery – Portland, OR
- Funhouse Brews – Portland, OR
- Moonshrimp Brewing – Portland, OR
- Tuebor Brewing – Portland, OR
- WildCraft Cider Works – Eugene, OR
- Kaiser Brewing Co – Forest Grove, OR
- Woodbox Cider Co – Portland, OR
- Pints Brewing Co – Portland, OR
- Heavily Brewing, LLC – Portland, OR
- Waltz Brewing – Forest Grove, OR
- Pono Brewing – Portland, OR
- Shattered Oak Brewing – Oregon City, OR
- Batch 1 Brewing – Oregon City, OR
- Deception Brewing – Dundee, OR
- Little Dipper Brewing – Battle Ground, WA
- Ethereal Meads – Battle Ground, WA
- Brewed By Gnomes – Portland, OR
Entry to Nano Beer Fest is $20.00 at the door and includes a festival glass and 10 beer tickets. Make note that 1 ticket is only good for a 2 oz. pour, 2 tickets are needed for a 4 oz. pour, and 3 tickets are good for a full 7 oz. pour. Additional tickets will be available for purchase at the fest for $1.00 each.
Purchasing tickets to Nano Beer Fest in advance will save you money as $20.00 will include a festival glass and 15 beer tickets. Organizers are also offering a special VIP Package for $30.00 each that includes early entry on Friday at 1:00pm along with the festival glass and 25 beer tickets. Purchase advance tickets here: www.nanobeerfest.com.
Once inside the Nano Beer Fest it will be mainly brewers pouring their very own beer so attendees can learn more about the brewery that may fly somewhat under the radar. But for when a brewer is not present at the pouring station, there will be floater volunteers from both the Oregon Brew Crew and PDX Brewers Club to fill in the spaces.
3535 SW Multnomah Blvd.
Portland, OR 97219