- This event has passed.
4th Annual Fire & Brimstone
July 25, 2015 @ 11:00 am - July 26, 2015 @ 9:00 pm
Saraveza and The Hop & Vine will be host to the 4th Annual Fire & Brimstone on Saturday, July 25 and Sunday, July 26. Taking place both days from 11:00am to 9:00pm, Fire & Brimstone will be a celebration of smoke and chili beers, ciders and cocktails. Both venues, which are walking distance from one another, will feature smoke and chili beers, a smoke or chili cider on draft, and a specialty cocktail. Smoky and/or spicy food pairings will compliment the beverage selection. To compliment the smoky/spicy beverage selection, Saraveza will feature its infamous Bamburg Onion and The Hop & Vine will be serving up a variety of tantalizing smoky and spicy tacos!
This year in lieu of tokens, each venue will offer individual 5oz pours of all draft offerings for $2.50 each during festival hours.
Saraveza will be pouring the following:
- Agrarian Hot Banana Hefe, 5% ABV
- Ballast Point Habanero Sculpin IPA, 7% ABV
- Flat Tail El Guapo Cucumber Lime & Habanero Blonde Ale, 5% ABV
- New Belgium Cocoa Mole, 9% ABV
- Bear Republic Smokey Bear, 7% ABV
- Heater Allen Rauch Dunkel, 5.25% ABV
- Schlenkerla Oak Smoked Doppelbock, 8% ABV
- Stillwater Readymade: Vacuum Smoked India Black Ale, 8% ABV
Chili & Smoke Beer:
- Fat Heads/Founders/Devil’s Backbone Smoke & Burn, 8.2% ABV
- Finnriver Habanero Cider, 6.9% ABV
- Maple Bacon Chipotle Old Fashioned
To stay up to date with all the festivities please follow the Facebook Event Page.
1004 N. Killingsworth St.