- This event has passed.
8th Annual My Beery Valentine
February 14, 2017 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Spend your Valentine’s Day with a decadent craft beer, dessert beer pairings and specialty themed cocktails when BREWPUBLIC’s 8th annual My Beery Valentine returns on Tuesday, February 14th at Bazi Bierbrasserie. Taking place from 5:00 to 9:00pm, My Beery Valentine will feature an amazing Valentine’s Day lineup of ten beers and one cider.
A few of the highlights include a debut collaboration beer from Little Beast Brewing and Culmination Brewing. New West Cider made a cider with candy sweethearts and Palm will be providing a complimentary chocolate pairing with its Spéciale Belgian Pale Ale until the chocolates run out.
There is a bit of a preview from Alesong Brewing and Blending with a rare early version of its forthcoming Mocha Rhino Suit Imperial Milk Stout that is aged in Bourbon barrels with Stumptown coffee, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans. This rare version was released last fall in extremely very limited quantities.
My Beery Valentine Draft List:
- Alesong Brewing and Blending: Mocha Rhino Suit Imperial Milk Stout – aged in Bourbon barrels with Stumptown coffee, cocoa nibs and vanilla beans
- Lagunitas: One Hitter High West Imperial Coffee Stout – aged in High West Rye barrels
- Palm: Spéciale – Belgian Pale Ale with a complimentary Belgian chocolate pairing (while chocolates last)
- Base Camp Brewing: Dark Times Stout – with raspberry puree.
- Russian River Consecration – sour dark ale aged in cabernet sauvignon barrels with currants
- Culmination Brewing/Little Beast Brewing: Freya – wit beer with chamomile
- Sierra Nevada Brewing: Cherry Chocolate Stout
- Ecliptic Brewing: Wine Barrel-Aged Rastaban Oud Bruin – with raspberries and cherries
- Upright Brewing: Heart’s Beat – Kriek with Brooks cherries Barrel Aged in wine barrels
- Worthy Brewing: Kama Citrus IPA
- New West Cider: Sweetheart Cider – especially made for the event with sweetheart candies
The kitchen at Bazi will also be preparing a special stew that will incorporate one of the beers pouring and for desert there will be a Belgian waffle with a beer reduction. Sounds tasty!