- This event has passed.
Heart of Darkness at Imperial Bottle Shop
February 21, 2015 @ 12:00 pm - 11:55 pm
If you missed out on this past weekend’s Festival of Dark Arts or are in need of a day of drinking some of the regions biggest and darkest beers, Imperial Bottle Shop & Taproom has an event just for you. On Saturday, February 21st, Imperial Bottle Shop will be hosting its Heart of Darkness, Portland’s first exclusively imperial stout beer fest.
Heart of Darkness will feature a variety of 13 rotating imperial stouts on tap all day long beginning at noon and running until midnight.
- Base Camp Jack Daniels Aged S’more Stout
- Block 15 Super Nebula
- Boneyard Suge knight
- Chetco Brewing Block & Tackle
- Commons 3rd Anniversary Imperial Stout
- Crux Tough Love
- Deschutes Abyss
- Ecliptic Oort
- Fort George Coffee Girl
- Full Sail Bourbon Barrel Imperial Stout 2013
- Gigantic Most Premium Russian Imperial Stout
- Hopworks Bourbon Motherland 2013
- Laurelwood Pinot-Aged Moose and Squirrel
Advance tickets are currently on sale for $15 + service fee. Tickets will jump to $20 at the door. All attendees will receive a commemorative snifter glass and five drinks tickets, each good for a 4 oz pour. Additional drink tickets will be offered for $2 each. Information on tickets and the full draft lineup is available on Imperial’s website or by clicking here.