- This event has passed.
Killer Pumpkin Fest 2016 – RESCHEDULED FOR OCTOBER 29TH
October 29, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 am
After a postponement due to some forecasted stormy weather, our annual Killer Pumpkin Fest returns to Green Dragon on Saturday, October 29th. Celebrating all things pumpkins, this daylong event will take place inside and out in front of Green Dragon from 11:00am to Midnight.
The highlight of the day of course is pumpkin beer as 40 or so pumpkin beers and ciders will be pouring throughout the day. All offerings will be available in sample size or full pours. Then at 5:00pm, Elysian Brewing will tap its giant gourd filled beer outside for all nearby to enjoy.
Beyond the pumpkin beer, Green Dragon will be serving up pumpkin cocktails, pumpkin spiced soda, pumpkin foodie treats, the beloved pumpkin smashing festivities, costume contests for kids, adults and dogs. This daytime family friendly event will also include pumpkin carving and decorating all from pumpkins grown at Rogue Farms. Vendors include Cycle Dog, Coco Donuts, Ruby Jewel, One Tail at a Time, face painting, and more.
Here are the times for all of the special events during this kid and dog friendly day.
- 11:00am – Festivities Begin
- 2:00-4:00pm – Live Music from the Oom Pah Boys
- 3:00pm – Cycle Dog’s Dog Costume Contest
- 4:00pm – Kids Costume Contest
- 5:00pm – Elysian Pumpkin Roadshow Pumpkin Tapping
- 6:00pm – Adult Costume Contest
When it comes to pumpkin beers and ciders, plan accordingly as there will be 40 or so pouring on Saturday. Remember that Elysian Brewing will be tapping its giant gourd filled with one of its beers at 5:00pm!
- Alesong Brewing & Blending – Harvest Ale
- Ancestry Brewing – Pumpkin Ale
- Anderson Valley – Fall Hornin’ 6% ABV 20 IBU
- Ballast Point – Pumpkin Down: Scottish Ale with pumpkin 5.8% ABV
- Belching Beaver – Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout 5.3% ABV
- Cascade Brewing – Pumpkin Smash 2013
- Cascade Brewing – Pumpkin Smash 2015
- Coronado – Punk’in Drublic 8% ABV
- Dogfish Head – Punkin’ Ale 7% ABV
- Elkhorn Brewery – Pumpkin Pecan Coffee Stout
- Elysian – Steamy Hollow California Common Pumpkin Ale 4.7% ABV
- Elysian – Gourdfather Pumpkin Barleywine 11.2% ABV.
- Elysian – Blight Pumpkin Ale 7.35% ABV
- Elysian – Night Owl 6.7% ABV
- Elysian – Ben’s Old Fashioned 8.5% ABV
- Elysian – Punkuccino Coffee Pumpkin Ale 6% ABV
- Elysian – The Great Pumpkin Imperial 8.8% ABV
- Elysian – Dark O’ The Moon Pumpkin Stout 7.5% ABV
- Flat Tail – Pumpkin Dam Wild Ale 6% ABV
- Klamath Basin – Vanilla Pumpkin Porter 6.7% ABV
- Laurelwood – Pumpkin Ale 7.5%
- Mckenzie Brewing – Pumpkin Spice Ale 4.4% ABV
- Midnight Sun – T.R.E.A.T Imperial Chocolate Pumpkin Porter 7.8% 30 IBU
- New Belgium – Pumpkick 6% ABV
- pFriem – Pumpkin Bier 6.9%
- Redstone – Pumpkin Mead
- Riverbend – Bibbity Bobbity Boo Pumpkin Ale
- Rogue Ales – Pumpkin Patch Ale 6.1% ABV 25 IBU
- Rogue Ales – Darm Pumpkin Ale 5.6 ABV 67 IBU
- Shattered Oak – Headless Horseman
- Storm Breaker – Pumpkin Pedaler
- Three Mugs- A Clever Pumpkin Name Ale
- Trinity Brewing Company – Emma’s Pumpkin Saison
- Uinta – Punk’n 4% ABV 23.6 IBU
- Vagabond – In Gourd We Trust 5.5% ABV
- Van Honsebrouck – Ingelmunster Pumpkin Ale 8.5% ABV
- 2 Towns Cider – Hollow Jack Unfiltered Pumpkin Cider 6.4% ABV
- Docs Draft – Pumpkin Hard Cider 5% ABV
- Elemental – Pumpkin Spice Cider
- Tieton Cider Works – Smoked Pumpkin Cider 6.5% ABV
Suggested donation of $5.00 at the door to benefit CAMP UKANDU.
928 SE 9th Ave.