- This event has passed.
Roscoe’s 10 Year Anniversary
December 30, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - January 1, 2017 @ 11:00 pm
When visiting the Montavilla neighborhood of Portland, a visit to Roscoe’s is on any craft beer fan’s to-do list. For the past decade owners Jeremy Lewis and Quyen Ly have been serving up some of the tastiest beers in all of Portland. During this time the duo also began hosting its monthly Beer Summits. On Friday, December 30th, Roscoe’s will celebrate its Ten Year Anniversary with its final Beer Summit of 2016.
Beginning at 2:00pm on Friday, Roscoe’s will be tapping some great craft beers, both new releases and vintage beers that will be flowing all weekend long. On Friday there will be giveaways of the new Roscoe’s10th Anniversary T-Shirt. If you don’t win these shirts are also for sale.
Some of the breweries will include:
- Alesong Brewing and Blending – Shake Your Tree (barrel aged peach sour beer)
- Breakside Brewery – Making Friends Making Memories
- Deschutes Brewery – Nitro Abyss
- Upright Brewing – Fatali Four
- The Hop Concept – Tropical and Juicy IPA
- Flat Tail Brewing – Damn Wild Strawberry Rhubarb Sour Beer
This is just a tip of the iceberg, as Roscoe’s will not be holding back on its tap list, as Jeremy and Quyen will be raiding their cellar for some rare, vintage kegs.
Congratulations on ten great years!
8105 SE Stark
Portland, OR 97215