In celebration of their Hop & Heritage Festival, Rogue‘s Micro Hopyard in the Wigrich Appellation will be giving tours, providing tastings, and breaking ground in their Chatoe Rogue Farmstead Brewery.
The Rogue Shuttle will depart from the Festival Beer Garden in downtown Independence, Oregon every hour on the hour, and take festival attendees to the Micro Hopyard just six miles away.
Chatoe Rogue will host the following events:
- Free tasting of Chatoe Rogue Wet Hop Ale
- Tours of the Hop Bed, Chatoe Rogue Tasting Room, and 55,000′ hop processing facility
- Ribbon cutting and ground breaking of Chatoe Rogue Farmstead Brewery at 3PM on Saturday
- Homebrewing demonstrations on Saturday
- Helicopter tours for fly-overs of Rogue Micro Hopyard
- Picnic in Rogue’s private beach on the banks of the Willamette River across from Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge
Friday September 24, 4-9PM
Saturday, September 25, 11AM-9PM
Sunday, September 26, 11AM-6PM