Despite your take on bottle shares at commercial beer establishments, we’ve found that you’re not going to miss out on. Not only are the folks from PDX Bottle Share straight up good peeps, but the selection that will be making rounds will be awesome featuring some of the best breweries imaginable, as will the taps for this night. Did me mention that there is so much more including a horizontal tasting from Barley Browns / TRiNiTY that features their collaborative Tongue Stapler Wild IPA and some choice grub. Here’s the full details from hosting venue Imperial Bottle Shop & Taproom:
Saturday December 6, 2014. 3-6p.m.
Price of admission is one bottle to share for this bottle share of epic proportions, including brews being specially sent in for sharing from:
– Crux Fermentation Project
– Two Towns Cider
– Trinity Brewing
– Buoy Beer
– Flat Tail Brewing
– Driftwood Brewery
Frau Pretzel will be joining us and providing hand-made pretzels with accoutrement from Ponderossa Meats (grass-fed beef & bacon!) and Woodblock Chocolates.
We’ll also be tapping holiday brews including:
– Laurelwood 2013 Santa’s Woody Bourbon Barrel-Aged Barleywine
– HUB 2013 Kronan the Bourbarian Bourbon Barrel-Aged Baltic Porter
– 2013 Achor Xmas
– Evil Twin Imperial Biscotti Break Natale
– The Bruery 7 Swans-a-Swimming Quad
– Deschutes Nitro Jubel Ale (an old favorite on nitro!)
– Barley Brown’s Throttle Jockey
– Pfriem Belgian Xmas
– Tieton Holiday Cheer Cider
– Barley Brown’s Pallet Jack
– Trinity / Barley Brown’s Pallet Stapler
– Fat Head’s Holly Jolly
– Fat Head’s Head Hunter IPA (first keg to get distributed from their Portland brewery)
And finally, we will be offering a special $3.50 horizontal tasting that includes 4 oz pours of Barley Brown’s Pallet Jack, Trinity’s Red Swingline Primitif Wild/Sour IPA, and their small-batch collaboration, Pallet Stapler IPA. We only have a limited amount of Red Swingline that was generously donated by Trinity, so the $3.50 price will only be available in limited quantities (about 40 tasters available).
This event is happening on December 6, 2014 from 3-6 p.m.
Imperial Bottle Shop & Taproom is located at 3090 SE Division Street in Portland, Oregon.