Angelo grew up in Maine and is proud to call New England his original home. Cascadia is now his home. He fell in love with great beer in Oregon, Washington, and Northern California.
He has been a correspondent for the Portland Tribune's Guest on Tap column, LivePDX.com, and has been featured in publications such as Beer Northwest and PDX Magazine. Angelo also has a great interest in independent music, and has been a booker and organizer for shows around the Portland under the name Pop Tomorrow! Angelo garnered much knowledge regarding beer from his experiences homebrewing, working at Belmont Station, Pyramid Brewing, Upright Brewing, By the Bottle, Beer Revolution, Olde Depot Public House, Falling Sky Brewing, Cascade Brewing, and from many many knowledgeable, passionate, and loving people along the way. It is Angelo's mission to bring "infotainment" and "edumation" to the readers of this website. If you have any questions or comments, or would like to contribute, please contact me at email@example.com
What were the beers by number? I want to know what I voted for and who made the #4 that tasted like nasty watered down vanilla cream soda. Any info would rock.
BEERS LISTED IN ORDER ON TASTER TRAY & (state)
1. Pike’s Auld Aquaintance (WA)
2. Oakshire’s Very Ill Tempered Gnome (OR)
3. Lazy Boy’s Mistle Toe Bliss (WA) Tie 4th
4. Anderson Valley’s Winter Solstice (CA) 2nd
5. 21st Amendment’s Fireside Chat (CA) 3rd
6. New Belgium’s – 2* Below (CO)
7. Double Mountain’s Fa La La La La (OR) 1st
8. Great Divide’s Hibernation Ale (CO) Tie 4th