The Bier Stein Bottleshop & Pub in Eugene has a special event coming up in two days– the Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America. Aside from the brewery, The Bier Stein is the first place in the country to have all 12 collaboration beers on tap. Ken Grossman, founder and owner of Sierra Nevada, will be here at 5:00pm along with Ninkasi’s Jamie Floyd, who participated in the Beer Camp project.
Last year, to commemorate the opening of their North Carolina brewery, Sierra Nevada embarked on a nationwide collaboration project that they call “the largest craft beer celebration in history.” The twelve breweries each devised a unique beer recipe, and brewed it at Sierra Nevada. The beers will be on draught and in mixed 12-packs (coming to The Stein in early July) in select locations.
The Bier Stein encourages you to come in to welcome and celebrate one of the original breweries in the craft beer movement, and one that has remained independent, innovative, and high quality for over 30 years.
The participating breweries and the beers are:
- Asheville Brewers Alliance – Scottish Ale
- 3 Floyds – Pale Ale
- Ballast Point – India Pale Lager
- Bell’s – Imperial Dark Ale
- Allagash – Belgian-style Pale Ale
- Russian River – Belgian-style Blonde
- Cigar City – Tropical Maibock
- New Glarus – English-style Bitter
- Oskar Blues – Rye Bock
- Victory – Altbier
- Ninkasi – Coffee Milk Stout
- Firestone Walker – Hoppy Pilsner
The Bier Stein
1591 Willamette St
Eugene, OR 97401