4th Annual St. Johns Winter Beer Fest
The 4th Annual St. Johns Winter Beer Fest will take place at Plew’s Brews on December 12th, 13th, and 14th. The fest will kick off at Noon on Friday and Saturday will run until Midnight. Then on Sunday the fest will run from Noon to 6:00pm.
Admission is free, but a glass is required for tasting. This year the glass will be a 16 oz. Belgian tulip and the price is $15 that also includes 8 drink tickets along with a bonus Sunday-only ticket. The event is 21 and over only, please have valid ID ready at the door.
There will be 12 rotating taps and most 4oz. pours will be one ticket, specialty beers will be two tickets. Plew’s kitchen will be open with a new expanded menu and we will have Dub’s St. Johns food truck out front. Also, Oregon Tr’Ale Gear will be there, as well, with their fine line of iconic craft beer apparel.
This year organizers will have a donation box for the Toys for Tots program. If you want to contribute, please bring a new, unwrapped toy to donate and help brighten the Holiday season for some less-fortunate children in our community.
The beer list for this year’s St. John’s Winter Beer Fest includes:
- Deschutes Red Chair
- HUB Abominable Ale
- Sierra Nevada Celebration Ale
- Elysian Bi-Frost Winter Ale
- Woodchuck Winter Chill Oak Aged Apple Cider
- 21st Amendment Fireside Chat
- Double Mountain FaLaLaLaLa Winter Ale
- Ninkasi 2012 Imperiale Stout
- Laurelwood Vinter Varmer
- Sierra Nevada Narwhal Imperial Stout
- Gigantic Pipewrench Ransom Old Tom Gin Barrel Aged IPA
- Great Divide Oak Aged Yeti Imperial Stout
- Stone Lukcy Basartd Ale
- Stickmen Big Black Banana
- Mazama Noel Rouge
- Mazama Sour Sunrise
- Sixpoint Brewing Lump of Coal Porter
To keep up to date on the St. John’s Winter Beer Fest, follow them on their Facebook page.
8409 N. Lombard
Portland, OR 97203