Come join Outdoor Project and Base Camp Brewing at the brewery on Saturday, June 21st for their Summer Solstice Party. This will be a Block Party to celebrate the longest day of the year. They’ll be shutting down SE Oak Street between 9th and 10th avenues to make that will allow for tons of delicious food and beer. There will be music and an outdoor-themed movie in the evening and best of all, admission is free.
Festivities will begin at 11 A.M. and will keep going into the night. Stop in for some food and drinks on the way to or from an outdoor adventure, or stay the whole day and celebrate the first day of summer. The event will feature outdoor-themed activities throughout the day that will be open to everyone.
Oregon Wild and Ascending the Giants will also host booths throughout the day, so come meet them and hear their stories about the wonderful work they do. Live music will be presented by Vortex Music Magazine and the evening will feature performances by Portland’s Brownish Black and Melville.
Schedule of Events:
- 11 a.m.: Out with the old and in with the new, and you are the lucky ones to benefit! Base Camp will be having a massive sale on cases of its adventure-ready aluminum 22s starting at 11 a.m. and going until they’re sold out. The hottest deal of the day will be Northwest Fest at $25 a case. Base Camp will also be extending discounts on In-Tents IPL, Ripstop Rye Pils, and Lost Meridian Wit at $45 a case. Come and get them while they last! (Brewhouse)
- Noon: The Clymb Presentation #1 (Outdoor Stage)
- 1 p.m.: U.S. Outdoor Store – Outdoor Adventure Presentation + Slideshow (Tap Room)
- 2 p.m.: The Clymb Presentation#2 (Outdoor Stage)
- 2:30 p.m.: Rare Earth Adventures – Life Hacks Presentation (Patio)
- 3 p.m.: Events TBA.
- 3:30 p.m.: The Clymb Presentation #3 (Outdoor Stage)
- 4 p.m.: Deviation – Summer Ski Tuning Clinic (Brewhouse)
- 5 p.m.: Events TBA.
- 6 – 9 p.m: Performances by Melville and Brownish Black. (Outdoor Stage)
So make sure to join Base Camp to hang out and enjoy their brews while playing cornhole and hammerschlagen. Eat, drink and get inspired for summer’s outdoor adventures. Festivities will run from 11 a.m. until late night, it is free to attend, and it’s open to all ages.
Base Camp Brewing Co.
930 SE Oak Street