To assist in bidding farewell to another Oregon Craft Beer Month the fine folks at Saraveza will be celebrating with Worthy Brewing and Hopworks Urban Brewery on Thursday, July 31st from 6:00 to 9:00pm. What a great month it has been!
Join the party with Worthy & Hopworks Breweries as Saraveza bids a fond farewell to Oregon Craft Beer Month! Worthy Brewmaster, Chad Kennedy and Hopworks Cellar Master & Lead Brewer, Matt Speckenbach will be in attendance. The featured beer that they’ll be pouring will be the last known keg of their collaborative beer from PDX Beer Week, Day Drinker Session India Rye Ale that sits in at a friendly 4.3% ABV.
In addition Saraveza will be pouring the following draft offerings from both breweries:
Hopworks Urban Brewery:
- Totally Radler – 70% HUB Organic Lager & 30% HUB Lemonade, 3.2% ABV
- Evelyn Imperial Sunshine IIPA – 7.2% ABV
- Bourbon Barrel-Aged Motherland Russian Imperial Stout – 9.3% ABV
- Easy Day Kolsch – 4.5% ABV
- Farm Out Saison – 7.3% ABV
- Eruption Imperial Red Ale – 8% ABV
Yes another Oregon Craft Beer Month is almost behind us so why not go out in style with Worthy Brewing and Hopworks at Saraveza on Thursday evening.
1004 N Killingsworth St.
Portland, Oregon 97217