Drake’s Brewing is making the the trip from San Leandro, CA to hit up Portland in style this week. While in Portland, Drake’s will be pouring their new pale West Coast-style IPA, 7×70 IPA at the Oregon Brewers Festival.
But since they’re in town, they’ve decided to up the ante with a few more treats to share with the uniquely fine set of Portland beer lovers. On Thursday, July 24th beginning at 6:00pm, Drake’s Brewmaster John Gillooly and team will be hanging out at The BeerMongers on SE Division St. to take over all 8 taps and meet some of Portland’s best beer fans.
On the tap list for the night will be:
- Drake’s 1500 Dry-hopped Pale Ale
- Drake’s Black Robusto Porter- Silver Medal winning Robusto Porter from GABF? 2013
- Drake’s Denogginizer Imperial IPA
- Drake’s Aroma Coma IPA- Seasonal Double Dry-hopped IPA
- Zinkonic- Zinfindel Barrel-Aged Drakonic Imperial Stout
- Batch 5000- Partially Barrel-Aged Belgian Golden Strong
- Aroma Flora- Saison with Edible Flowers and Hops
- Rakish Ryewine- Ryewine Partially Bbl-aged in High West Rye Whiskey barrels- 11%
1125 SE Division St.
Portland, OR, 97202