On Saturday, March 1st, Golden Valley Brewery’s Beaverton location will host an exclusive Brewer’s Dinner. Join Golden Valley’s Chef John Zenger and Brewmaster Jesse Shue as they team up to take you on a multi-course, beer inspired and paired food journey.
Tickets for this 7 course, 10 beer dinner are $45 per person and seating is limited. Dinner begins at 7:00pm. Call GVB at (503) 972-1599 to reserve your spot.
The featured food and beer pairings are listed below:
- Assorted Charcuterie paired with Third Street Wheat
- Scotch Egg paired with Der Kaffelklatsch and Decaf Dunkel
- Curried Prawns, Vegetables, Lime Dressing paired with Red Thistle and Rauchbock
- Catfish with Sweet Corn Relish paired with Belgian Bomb and Tannen Bomb
- Gourgeres paired with Atlas Elevator Doppelbock
- Angus Springs Ranch Braised Ribs paired with Black Panther Imperial Stout
- Molten chocolate Cake paired with Pinot Noir Aged Black Panther
Beyond Golden Valley’s brewery in McMinnville, they also own an operate a ranch where they raise some of their meat and farm some of their vegetables for both of their restaurants. Below is a nice video that captures GVB’s farming spirit at Angus Springs Ranch.
Golden Valley Brewery
1520 NW Bethany Blvd
Beaverton, OR 97006