Southeeast Portland’s, Imperial Bottle Shop, is teaming up The Commons Brewery and Laurelhurst Market for the shop’s Food + Drink monthly event. This is Imperial’s event series where they pair one brewery with one eatery or food purveyor. This months event will take place this week on Thursday, December 5, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM
Imperial will be serving 5-courses of seasonal Commons brews paired with delicious charcuterie from Laurelhurst Market. Tickets to this pairing are $25, or $27.37 with Eventbrite fees and may be purchased here.
Tasting of five The Commons Brewery craft brews paired with delicious charcuterie from Laurelhurst Market’s butcher shop. Pairing will cost $25, plus fees, and include five 6 oz pours, five samples of meats with accompaniments for each, and Urban Farmhouse bread from Little T American Baker. The menu is as follows:
- Fried Mortadella + Zoiglbier: This unfiltered orange-hued malty lager is an obscure style hailing from the Franconian region of Germany with a touch of spicy hop character from Hallertau Mittelfruh.
- Beef Heart Pate + Madrone: Dry hopped farmhouse ale. The Commons house yeast is complimented by fruity, floral Zythos and Cascade hops.
- Smoked Duck Breast+ Walnut : Belgian porter with cascade hops.
- Seared Pork Rillettes + Fleur de Ferme: Dark farmhouse w hibiscus, lavender, chamomile
- Bourbon Chicken Liver Mousse + Ortucky Common: A collaboration with DeGarde Brewery from Tillamook, this dark rye sour ale is brewed at The Commons and fermented in second-use Bourbon barrels with slurry captured from DeGarde’s BuWeisse.
Make sure to get your tickets here as this event is sure to be a hit.
Imperial Bottle Shop & Taproom
3090 SE Division St
Portland, OR 97202