As more breweries continue to open across Oregon and Washington its becoming more of a challenge to keep up and sample their beers on a timely manner. One way to keep tabs on these newer breweries is by attending the 7th Annual Nano Beer Fest held at Max’s Fanno Creek Brewpub from August 15th – 17th.
Over 25 different special and seasonal beers, from smaller Nano breweries from Oregon and Washington. Beer stations will be set up under a large tented area in the back parking lot, with seating there, along the creekside of the pub, and on the patio.
Many seasonal beers from small Oregon breweries will be available for your tasting including “Meet-the-Brewer” sessions all three days! There will be live music all three days with the music schedule still forthcoming.
A commemorative beer glasses will be requited at $5 and 4 oz. pours will be $1.50 each. Package prices will also be available at the door. There will also be full food menu available. Hours are Friday 4pm – 11pm, Saturday 11am – 11pm, and Sunday 11am – 6pm.
The featured breweries for the 2014 Nano Beer Fest includes:
- 1188 Brewing Company – John Day, OR
- 13 Virtues Brewing – Portland, OR
- Acadian Organics – Carson, WA
- Ambacht Brewing – Hillsboro, OR
- Barnstormer Brewing Co. – Carson, WA
- Boring Brewing – Boring, OR
- Bridge 99 Brewery – Bend, OR
- Bunsenbrewer – Sandy, OR
- Bushwhacker Cider – Portland, OR
- Chetco Brewing Company – Brookings, OR
- Cider Riot! – Portland, OR
- Columbia County Brewing – Saint Helens, OR
- Dirty Hands Brewing – Vancouver, WA
- Feckin’ Irish Brewing Co – Oregon City, OR
- Fire Cirkl – White City, OR
- Humble Brewing – Portland, OR
- Krauski’s Brewskis – Gresham, OR
- Mazama Brewing – Corvallis, OR
- Red Ox Brewing – Tigard, OR
- Salem Ale Works – Salem, OR
- Twisted Snout Brewery – Toledo, OR
- Two Kilts Brewing – Sherwood, OR
- Vagabond Brewing – Salem, OR
- West Highland Brewing Company – Vancouver, WA
- Wingman Brewers – Tacoma, WA
- Wolf Tree Brewing – Seal Rock, OR
Meet-the-Brewer sessions (so far):
- Friday – 5pm: Fire Cirkl Meadery, James Romano
- Friday – 7pm: 1188 Brewing Company
- Saturday – 12pm: Bunsenbrewer, Sam Hanson
- Saturday – 2pm: West Highland Brewing Company, Sam Simms
- Saturday – 4pm: Two Kilts Brewing, Alex & Chris
- Saturday – 6pm: Barnstormer Brewing, Terah Brice
- Saturday – 8pm: Dirty Hands Brewing, Phillip Chou
- Sunday – Noon: Salem Ale Works
- Sunday – 2pm: Chetco Brewing
- Sunday – 4pm: Vagabond Brewing, James Cardwell
Event organizers are still seeking volunteers. You can sign up here.
For those of you traveling by car to Max’s Fano Creek please beware of the construction happening on Main Street. There is plenty of parking behind the pub, additional space available at Pacific Paint & Supply / Thai Delicious lot, and a Park-n-Ride just up the street at the Post Office.
Don’t miss this chance to experience some of the finest beers brewed in Oregon and Washington, all on a smaller scale.
Max’s Fanno Creek Brewpub
12562 SW Main St
Tigard, Oregon 97223