Get set for the return of the Portland Fresh Hop Beer Fest on October 3rd and 4th held once again at Oaks Amusement Park. Set under a large tent, this year’s Fresh Hop Beer Fest will feature the best in fresh hop beers from our great state of Oregon.
Festivities will kick off on Friday, October 3rd from 5:30 to 9:00pm and will return on Saturday, October 4th from Noon to 8:00pm. Admission is free but one must purchase glassware to sample the hoppy brews that are a result from Oregon’s hop harvest. Tickets are on sale now and you can pre-purchase from clicking here.
Festival packages include a tasting glass and drink tickets.
- $15/glass + 5 drink tickets.
- $20/glass + 10 drink tickets
- $40/two glasses + 20 drink tickets
Though you must be 21 years old or older to drink, minors are permitted. Also make sure to bring CASH since this is all that will be accepted!
On Saturday glass sales will end at 7:00pm and drink ticket sales will cease at 7:30pm.
Here’s the list of participating breweries along with their beer name, beer style and hops used.
- 10 Barrel Brewing: The Boss – Fresh Hop – Centennial
- 13 Virtues Brewing: Fresh Hops With Pops – Strong Pale Ale – Nugget
- Alameda Brewing: Cascadian Subduction Zone – Fresh Hop IPA – Cascade
- Baerlic Brewing: Stay Fresh Ultbier – Fresh Hop Altbier – Ultra Hops
- Base Camp Brewing: Super Wet Hop Ultra Gnar Gnar – Fresh Hop IPA – Shitloads of Meridians!
- Base Camp Brewing: Wet Hop Dry-Hopped Helles – Helles Lager – Cascades baby!!
- Boring Brewing: FreshHop DIPA – Double IPA – Cascade
- Breakside Brewery: Fresh Hop Equinox – Fresh Hop IPA – Equinox
- BridgePort Brewing: Mettle and Mash – Fresh Hopped IPA – Crystal
- Buoy Beer: Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Cascade
- Burnside Brewing: Fresh Hop Oatmeal Pale Ale – Pale Ale – Nugget
- Cascade Brewing: Fresh Hop Porter – Porter – Nugget
- Claim 52 Brewing: My Brother’s Farmhouse IPA – Belgian IPA – Nugget, Willamette
- Coalition Brewing: Wet Fruit – Wet Hop Citrus Infused IPA – Wet Cascades+Centennial
- Coalition Brewing: The Green Pig – Wet Hop Pale Ale – Wet Cascades
- Commons Brewery: Fresh Hop Myrtle – Tart Farmhouse Ale – Meridian
- Crux Fermentation Project: Crystal Zwickel – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Crystal
- Crux Fermentation Project: Off The Fence – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Cascade
- Deschutes Brewery: Hop Trip – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Fresh Crystal
- Deschutes Brewery: Fresh Hop Horse Ridge – Fresh Hop IPA – Centennials
- Double Mountain Brewery: Killer Green – Fresh Hop IPA – Brewer’s Gold
- Ecliptic Brewing: Altair Fresh Hop Ale – Pale Ale – Meridian
- Falling Sky Brewing: So Fresh So Green – Lager – Centennial
- Fort George Brewery: Fresh IPA – Single Hop IPA – Simcoe
- Fort George Brewery: Fresh Hop Vortex – IPA – Fresh Simcoe
- Gigantic Brewing: Sodbusted 2: Simcoe Boogaloo – Pale – Simcoe
- Gilgamesh Brewing: Fresh Prince of Ales – Fresh Hop Double IPA – Centennials
- Golden Valley Brewery: Crystal Fresh Hop – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Crystal
- GoodLife Brewing: 150 Hippies – Fresh Hop Pale – Various
- Green Dragon: Sophie – Fresh Hop Amber – Independent (Sterling)
- Hop Valley Brewing: Hop Fresh Pale Ale – Pale Ale – Cascade & Simcoe
- Hopworks Urban Brewery: The Freshmaker! – Single Fresh Hop IPA – Oreganic Fuggle Hops
- Laurelwood Brewing: Laurelfest Lager – Oktoberfest – Sterling
- Laurelwood Brewing: Fresh Hop Free Range Red – Red Ale – Cascade
- Logsdon Farmhouse Ales: Fresh Hop Seizoen – Saison – Fuggles & Goldings
- Lompoc Brewing: Harvestman Red – Red Ale – Crystal
- Lucky Labrador Beer Hall: The Mutt – English Bitter – What folks grew at home
- Mazama Brewing: Green Magic – Fresh Hop Pale Ale – Centennial
- McMenamins Breweries: Thundercone – IPA – Brewer’s Gold
- Migration Brewing: C.D.F.P.L. – Cascadian Poser Lager – Cascades
- Ninkasi Brewing: 100 Years of Hoptitude – Fresh Hop Ale – Centennial
- Ninkasi Brewing: Total Crystalation – Fresh Hop IPA – Crystal (Fresh)
- Oakshire Brewing: Chillbo Baggins – Wet Hop Pale Ale – Cascade
- Oakshire Brewing: Bout-A-Hunerd – Pale Ale – Centennial
- Old Market Pub&Brewery: Spike Hyzer – Cascadian Dark Ale – Fresh Cascades
- Old Town Brewing: Cent’s and Censability – Fresh Hop Pale – Centennial
- PINTS Brewing: Oktoberfresh – Oktoberfest – Crystal
- Portland Brewing: MacTarnahan’s Fresh Hop – Fresh Hop Amber Ale – Wet Cascades
- Rock Bottom Brewery: Hop For Teacher – Pale Ale – Centennials
- Rogue Ales: Rogue Farms – Wet Hop Ale – Freedom+Yaquina Hop
- Rogue Ales: Rogue Drone Strike – Mead – Rogue Farms Independent
- Salem Ale Works: Cascade Effect – Fresh Hopped Pale Ale – Cascade
- Sasquatch Brewery: Perles before Swine – Fresh Hop Ale – Perle
- Sasquatch Brewery: Hopsquatch – Fresh Hop CDA – Chinook
- Seven Brides Brewing: TBD – Fresh Hop – TBD
- Stickmen Brewery: Lit Wet Wallop – ISA – Centennial
- StormBreaker Brewing: Don’t Block the Driveway – Red Ale – Cascade
- StormBreaker Brewing: 1.21 Gigahops – Brown Ale – Goldings
- Three Creeks Brewing: Hop Wrangler – NW Red Ale – Chinook
- Three Creeks Brewing: Cone Lick’r – American Pale Ale – Centennial
- Three Mugs Brewing Company: Take 2 Fresh Nugget IPA – Fresh Hop IPA – Nugget
- Upright Brewing: Boom Biddy Bine Bine – Saison – Hallertau
- Widmer Brothers Brewing: Fresh Hop Hefe – American-Style Hefeweizen – Willamette
- Worthy Brewing: Worthy Big Sticky – Session Ale – Meridan
Festival organizers are still seeking volunteers for the the fest. If you choose to do your beercivic duty you will be rewarded for your efforts in helping Portland’s craft beer community. Click here from more details on signing up.
If you come a bit hungry there will be two food options this year that includes Philadelphia’s Steaks & Hoagies and Urban German.
And on Saturday afternoon there will be some home brewing demonstrations from Portland U-Brew & Pub.
Oaks Amusement Park
7805 SE Oaks Park Way
Portland, OR 97202