A fundraiser for the Civil Liberties Defense Center
January 24, 2012
Join your friends and meet some new ones at a fundraising beer dinner featuring local brews from Ninkasi Brewing Company (with founding brewer Jamie Floyd) paired with the fine local cuisine of chef and farmer Ashley Hawkins (from Horton Road Organics). All proceeds from the event go to support the good work of the Civil Liberties Defense Center.
FEATURING VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN DELIGHTS PAIRED WITH DELICIOUS NINKASI BREWS!
~ A selection of appetizers including local cheese boards with pairings ~
~ Winter squash veloute with seasonal mushrooms in white truffle oil ~
- ~ A selection of local salads ~
- ~ Beet dumplings with hazelnut gremolata ~
- ~ Wild herb gnocchi with brown butter, grana padano and fried sage ~
- ~ Saffron carrot flan ~
- ~ Dutch bullet bean and leek gratin with white wine walnut cream ~
- ~ Sweet potato fritters with crème anglaise ~
- ~ Spiced pears in red wine ~
- ~ All paired with Ninkasi Brews ~
BUY TICKETS BELOW
$50 advance tickets, $60 at the door (depending on availability). Used the form below to purchase yours today!
Sponsored by The Granary and Ninkasi Brewing.
Purchase Brewer’s Dinner Tickets
Details: Tuesday, February 7, 6pm at The Granary (259 East Fifth Ave., Eugene)